The summer transition period is approaching, and there is a lot of gossip about who is moving where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest rumors, arrivals and departures and, of course, deals!
TOP STORY: Barcelona is watching Raphinho from Leeds
The Blaugrana they have long been associated with the 25-year-old winger of Brazil, and they seem to be more determined now than ever in bringing him.
Raphinha’s potential move to Barça comes amid a announced decision Adama TraoreThe Wolverhampton Wanderers loan will not be permanent once the season is over.
The amount needed to bring in Raphinha will depend on Leeds’ status in the Premier League when the season culminates, and Jesse Marsch’s team is currently just one place and two points above the relegation zone, while he is 18th. Everton have a game in hand on them.
If the Yorkshire club drops out, a release clause will be activated which will allow Raphinhi to leave for £ 25 million.
Leeds are likely to demand a lot more for the winger if their top status remains intact after rejecting West Ham United’s offer in the summer transfer window.
Raphinha has scored 10 goals and assisted for three more in 31 Premier League games this season and has a contract that runs until June 2024.
– Cristiano Ronaldo is considering a summer departure from Manchester United with the Red Devils failing to secure the Champions League for next season, but it is safe, according to Sun. New manager Erik ten Haag has not said what he wants to do about Ronaldo next season and does not want to talk about the players with United until he finishes the Eredivisie title race with Ajax Amsterdam.
– Midfielder of AS Monaco Aurelien Tchouameni has moved to Real Madrid with his priority despite interests like Paris Saint-Germain and Liverpool, reports AS. However, Monaco want 70 million euros for his transfer, and the Los Blancos are asking for that price to be reduced by at least 10 million euros.
– RB Leipzig will fight to keep its mascot Christopher Nkunkubut The Team reported that the French international has decided to leave the club for the summer. Nkunku has been linked with a range of clubs, including Manchester United, PSG, Bayern Munich and AC Milan, so he will not miss options if he leaves the Bundesliga club.
– Tottenham Hotspur got a boost as Pau Torres decided it was now time to leave Villarreal, according to The Daily Mail. The Spurs are also associated with RB Leipzig Josko Guardiol, in Lille Sven Botman and Atletico Madrid Mario Hermoso because Antonio Conte wants to strengthen his back line.
– Juventus does not intend to pay 35 million euros needed for earnings Alvaro MorataPermanent loan from Atletico Madrid, he reported Tuttosport. The Italian team has already spent 20 million euros on a two-year loan and is trying to reduce the rate needed to bring him in, but it seems that Athletes will not give up either.