The summer transition period is approaching, and there is a lot of gossip about who is moving where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest rumors, arrivals and departures and, of course, deals!
TOP STORY: Gnabry returns to Arsenal?
Negotiations over a new contract have shown little sign of progress as Gnabry enters the final year of his contract at the Allianz Arena, and Arsenal seem to want to take advantage of that by returning home to the Emirates Stadium.
The 26-year-old left Arsenal in 2016, but has since established himself in the Bundesliga, becoming a regular member of the German national team.
Despite Gnabry not wanting to sign new terms, Bayern still want to keep him, and recent reports suggest they are willing to offer him a salary increase in hopes of not deciding on a new challenge.
He remained a key player for the club this season, appearing in 44 games and scoring 17 goals, and he achieved the best results when he was deployed on the right flank.
– Real Madrid has yet to give up a potential signature Paul Pogba this summer, he reveals Sport. It is reported that while Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus currently have offers on the table for the 29-year-old Manchester United midfielder, Carlo Ancelotti’s team is considering joining the race to acquire him with a free transfer. Pogba will leave Old Trafford this summer when his contract expires in June.
– Manchester United and Newcastle United follow Viktor Osimhen and could be ready to meet the asking price of 100m euros, he writes Calciomercato. Napoli are ready to let him go if the right offer comes, and of course they believe the Premier League is his only possible destination for the summer. The 23-year-old striker has scored 19 goals in 30 appearances in all competitions for The Azzurri this season.
– Barcelona is considering switching to full-back Tottenham Hotspur Sergio Reguilontransfers Mirror. The Blaugrana are currently looking for a suitable coverage option for Jordi Alba, and it is revealed that Reguilon was added to their shortlist after losing his place on the side of Antonio Conte. The 25-year-old has made 25 Premier League appearances for the club this season, but has only played twice since March 20th.
– Chelsea are interested in the RB Leipzig duo Josko Guardiol and Christopher Nkunkureveals Sky Sports Germany. Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel is reportedly considering a double swing although he will face rivals Manchester United, who are also thrilled with Nkunku. The 24-year-old French national team striker has scored 34 goals in 50 appearances this season in all competitions.
– Barcelona is ready to make an offer of about 25 million euros to ensure the transition Alejandro Grimaldoaccording to Pedro Almeida. The 26-year-old left-back has been an outstanding player for Benfica this season in 29 league appearances, and with Blaugrana in search of another alternative to the aforementioned Alba, Grimaldo seems to be also on their shortlist of potential targets for the summer.